Tuesday, September 27, 2005

"I can do all things through Him who strengthens me." - Philippians 4:19

i have been alloting my nocturnal hours to completing my summer project... i sleep pretty late, arise pretty late too, and sometimes even spend my evenings sleeping! :-) but over the weekend it's kinda hard and i worked so hard last week that i let myself rest on the Sabbath. the rest never felt better... :-) it felt truly-deserved, the aches, the pain, the toils, the sacrificed online chatting time... :-) so sunday, we went to church, then had a nice dinner in nando's and devoured their nice hot chicken and gulped down the oh-so-delicious sparkling apple juice... d-i-v-i-n-e...
*but it's times like this that i especially miss my darling sister... lots of love to you, gracie... missing you sooooooo much...
on a brighter note... hehe i completed writing my project, as in putting all the stuff i wanted in the literature overview and it amounted to around 2900+, slightly exceeding the 2500 limit. so i was dreading the editing, and put it off till a few hours ago... there was one part which i did while i was really sleepy, so i polished it. and recounted the words... and edited some other parts... grand total (including the subtopic words)= 2584
subtopic words = 84
which gives me a miraculous total of exactly 2500 words!!! i was elated, overjoyed and oh-so-thankful to God. only God could have pulled such a miracle for me... :-) and the above phrase kept coming back to me over and over again... *sigh of contentment... God loves me and hasnt forgotten me... can't hide that it did occur to me last weekend. while i am where i am because of His blessings (He gave me results i could earn a scholarship with, then the scholarship itself, entry into the right med school, results to meet JPA and the uni cut-off points) and here i am today. but looking at my friends who are blessed with love of a bf/gf, i can't help wonder how is it that i am without one now? there doesnt seem to be anyone for me now... did God perhaps forget me? i kept telling myself that that wouldnt happen... but Satan's power to cast doubts is too powerful at times for me to resist. but today's blessing and today's miracle cast that doubt aside and away from me, to the deepest pits of hell where it belongs!
i love You, Jesus. i'm sorry for ever doubting You... Thank You, Lord for blessing me abundantly, and once more again today... i love You with all my heart...

No comments: