Friday, December 08, 2006

Countdown to Christmas!


:-) it's so fun. Ravi told me about how easy the new blogger is, and he's right! i can even link all my friends without having to learn html! :-)

Today for the first time in a long long time, it didn't and hasn't rained! YET. :-)

Gracie and my two cousins will be back home next weekend. It really kills me that i can't be home with them and my family. i see the Irish ppl shop and prepare for Christmas. i see the brightly lit Christmas trees. i really miss home...

Christmas carols ring through the malls. Oddly, i don't feel like actually buying anything. i must be really depressed!!

But im loving this new Blog layout. It's so userfriendly for such an internet doofus like myself! :-)

Oh Alex put the youtube music video of Hand Me Down by Matchbox 20 and it's amazing!!

No comments: