Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Results...

Since the end of the Christmas holidays, i was whisked off to Kerian (which totally destroyed me, luckily for his being there, and driving me home when i needed to be home...)and i came home every weekend, then Chinese New Year came and brought with it a month of 4 barring exams and A WHOLE LOT of mugging. I've had to let myself go, or so i tell myself so i've eaten and munched and snacked so much resulting in a relapse of my gastritis, a weight gain of 2-3 kgs and a gain of 1.5 inches around my waist. i'm feeling very depressed and have so low self esteem. i don't wanna see ppl.

But the month long slavery to my books, worry, the gastritis, the munching and eating, the weight gain were all worth it. PMC posted up our results today...
I was called for Legal Medicine orals which i passed up, so i knew it was a 2nd class for that, but the rest... well i told Alex i dont like ppl to know my results, but i think nobody comes here anymore, so... beyond my expectations and also beyond what i know i deserve... God has indeed worked his miracles again... The wonders of what faith can do...

Now i know it was worth it... But i'd still like to lose that 3 kgs i gained...

3 comments:

wonghongweng said...

hey, i got your message on my chatbox. i never knew you blog too. link me to your page and i'll do the same too. do come back often! take care!

wonghongweng said...

whats your msn contact by the way?

Anonymous said...

Sarah-jane!:) Congrats!!! Anyway, bout the weight-gain, don't worry too much bout it:P Coz I gained 4kg during the POPGP exams season in total...but I think I've already lost some (if not all) again in the stress of final med..Hahaha!!!:D In fact, it would be safe to say, that your weight will tend to fluctuate a bit in med school... Hehe. Just make sure you eat well (as in good, balanced meals...no fad diets, whatsoever, or your metabolism goes hay-wire, and slows down in the long-run), sleep adequately, drink lotsa water...and do throw in your 3-times-a-week of exercise, 30 minutes each session at least. Hope it helps!

But then again, you have not much to worry about, girl!:) YOu are a beautiful person, regardless...and Was trying to imagine - and I don't think a bit of weight on your frame now would make you look fat, even...

Love ~Grace