1. Never do housework. No man ever loved a
woman because the house was spotless.
2. Remember: you are known by the idiot you
3. Don't imagine you can change a man -
unless he's in diapers.
4. What do you do if your boyfriend walks out?
You shut the door.
5. So many men - so many reasons not to date
any of them.
6. If they put a man on the moon, they should
be able to put them all there.
7. Tell him you're not his type - you have a
8. Never let your man's mind wander. It's too
little to be let out alone.
9. Go for younger men. You might as well. They
never mature anyway.
10. Men are all the same. They just have
different faces so you can tell them apart.
11. Definition of a bachelor: a man who has
missed the opportunity to make some woman
12. Women don't make fools of men. Most of
them are the do-it-yourself types.
13. The best way to get a man to do something
is to suggest they are too old for it.
14. Love is blind, but marriage is a real eye-
15. If you want a committed man, look in a
16. The children of Israel wandered around the
desert for 40 years. Even in biblical times, men
wouldn't ask for directions.
17. If he asks what sort of books you're
interested in, tell him checkbooks.
18. Remember a sense of humor does not
mean that you tell him jokes, it means you
laugh at his.
19. Sadly, all men are created equal.
20. When he asks you if he's your first date,
tell him "You may be, you look familiar.