oh how fun! hehe
just got back from a european tour with my mummy. but i've become accustomed and bored of architecture, not much impresses me anymore, it's like everything's nice and great and amazing, how much nicer can the nicest, tallest, widest, more incredible be anymore? ehhe but i loved the snow in lucerne(and the hot chocolate that came after!) and the sun glistening on the water in lugano. switzerland's absolutely magical. (and the guys are hot too, much hotter than the italians or french! ) hehe london was surprisingly nice too, i deduced that perhaps it's because their history of the monarchy and all is ongoing, current and the tradition carries on. ehhe that and perhaps cause their monarchy has a certain dashing prince... hehehe
anyways, dear Joanne tagged me just before i left for my hols and i've never been tagged in cyberspace before. so exciting!
Rule 1: List 5 weird or random things about yourself.
1. i dislike sneakers and jeans (though i do love my pair of Topshop jeans for petite ppl)
2. i'm alarmingly and shockingly short!
3. i'm an awful friend.
4. i like guys who are smartly dressed, in a proper shirt and tie, trenchcoats are nice! and a nice proper haircut on a guy deep in concentration is so hot! ;-)
5. i am really really insecure, i feel ugly and stupid most of the time.
Rule 2: 5 people whom I want to do the quiz (gosh, im not even sure who reads this...)
1. my baby brother
2. gracie! (to revive your blog!!)
3. hen (if u still read, dear...)
4. ei leen
5. lorraine loh
ok... reply to another tag, though im not sure if lionel meant sarah (Jane) or if he knows another sarah.
Three names you go by:
Three parts of your heritage:
1. i love the whole long story of my mom's side is filipino mixed such and such, and so on and so forth. (probably the only interesting thing about me! hehe)
2. my mother's temper(short and very very hot tempered), forgiving nature, and the ability to merajuk and get hurt over the smallest things!
3. oh and my name... i love my name...
Three things that scare you:
1. water (obviously large quantities of it la...)
2. losing my loved ones (so keep healthy k?)
3. being lonely, now and later in life...
Three of your everyday essentials:
1. email and msn!
2. my handphone
3. fruits (i eat a whole carton of grapes daily, if i can get my hands on one!)
Three things you are wearing right now:
1. my most comfortable white tank top i sleep in
2. the silver bracelet my cousins gave me for christmas
3. my medal of St Christopher
Three of your favorite songs or fictional Disney musical artists (at the moment):
1. you're beautiful by james blunt
2. sleeping beauty's "a dream is a wish"
3. kiss the girl, in little mermaid
Two truths and a lie (not in order):
1. i have a boyfriend
2. i'm really fascinated by the workings of an aeroplane
3. i like non-thinking-type movies and books!
Things about the opposite sex that appeal to you right now:
1. a good posture (a guy with good posture can make ANY type of clothing look hot!)
2. a sincere smile and engaging eyes
3. intelligent conversation!
Three of your favorite hobbies:
1. pampering myself with hair masque, face mask, curlers, etc
2. nice long, warm showers
3. a nice cup of chamomile tea and a good book (or magazine!)
Three things you want to do really badly right now:
1. hug my brother
2. gossip with my sister
3. have a chocolate ice blended in warm malaysia whilst not having to bundle and layer up!
Three places you want to go:
3. hmm... home la i think...
Three things you want to do before you die:
1. be beautiful! especially later in life
2. get a pilot's license
3. make my parents really proud
Three ways that you are stereotypically male/ female:
1. i like shopping...
2. I dont understand sports or how guys can forget everything while playing sports
3. i overanalyse every emotion and get moody very very easily
Three people you would like to see take this survey:
that was fun!!! hehe i never knew there were parts of my personality that could answer those questions! now that i've started, i feel like i dowan to stop. hehe so
p/s i LOVE being manja-ed!