Wednesday, August 24, 2005

aiyoh...

wow... just realised im soooo bloody fat la... darn... im beginning to hate myself...

anyways... went shopping with mum and gracie today.. we left around 12, reached 12.30 like that, had this amazing thai lunch, gracie's treat at Siam Kitchen then shopped, shopped and shopped till aroun 7.30. mummy bought me the most amazing necklace set, im so in love with it now... that and a beautiful ring... sigh... eheh so happy... will post pics of the new hush puppy dog another time...
then brandon did me (well my sister's more like it.. hehe ) a huge favour, he picked me up and dropped me off at Asia Cafe to meet abhilash and terry then drove bck with gracie to catch a movie in midvalley, then they came all the way to pick me up back and go mamak in bangsar... hehehe very very tiring day... was nice to meet up with abhi and terry. i think abhi's one of the most genuine and honest fellas around. trust them to talk abt everything from lamborghinis to inflation to shopping. hehe very nice guys. finished around midnight, then at bangsar met andrew, tiffany, will and two of brandon's friends. another interesting bunch... :-) reached home almost two. very interesting day...

i still think im soooo fat.. sigh...

No comments: