Saturday, May 31, 2008

my favourite songs...

American Idol

i had so much fun following American Idol this year... David archuleta was my absolute favourite. he was so angelic and so humble... he looked so traumatised whenever the judges commented that it seemed like he was bowed and knelt down in prayer before each performance... how can one not find him adorable? :-)
but david cook was really really good... so as has been said many many times, it really truly didnt matter who won!

so my favourite songs:
in no particular order...

Bubbly by Colbie Cailat
Hello and BIllie Jean by David Cook
I am i said by Brooke White
Love Story by Katherine Mc Phee
Bleeding Love by Leona Lewis
Pocketful of SUnshine by Natasha Bedingfield (it was so cute when she asked to kiss my david!)
One Rock and Roll too many by Syesha Mercato
Our Song & Teardrops on my Guitar by Taylor Swift
Apologize by One Republic
and this really really nice though not so popular one.. i heard it on 'Cashmere Mafia' (i really liked this show, but sadly they cancelled it... )
All Eyes on Me by Le Toya (a former member of Destiny's Child)

No comments: